March 13, 2016

JAMB Should Remark Candidates Scripts[ JAMBites Suggested]

Amebosquare faithful reader sent this to us, Read the post below and share:

Please kindly help post and I believe you will surely help. Jamb should either look into this mass failure due to their mechanical error or get sued by me
Good day sir,I hope you will be able to read my message. I'm part of your candidate in this 2016 UTME exam that we wrote,finally the result was out but the score I saw on my result isn't mine. How many times do you want us to be writing jamb just to gain admission? I know what I wrote and I know what am supposed to score.

If not that we are being cheated on hw will I score 170 when I know what I worth. Please kindly re-visit my result cus that is not mine at all. My Reg is 65551205BD.or mayb jamb should explain to the world the 40marks added for candidates which is not even for every candidates. I need a change in my result or I will go any length to make this public or get sued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment and also help Share this AMEBO, your gossip about us will help a friend on any social media *Thanks