November 26, 2015

Toyin Aimahku Finally Speaks On Her Marriage Saga

Yoruba actress Toyin Aimahku says we should not
believe some of the stories coming out about her
and her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In fact she said
she doesn't think she'll get married again...
The beautiful actress had a chat with NNN, here's
what she told them:
"I don't know where this story of me getting married
to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is
behind all these.
"And I feel all they should always try to confirm their
stories before publishing. First it was the story of me
getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they
said I am planning to marry him.

"I have said it times without number that I'm not
dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp
by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry
someone you are dating. And I don't think I have
time for any relationship now.
"I don't think I would want to get married again. I
have tried it and it didn't work. I just want to focus
on my career for now. I have loads of project that I
am working on and that's basically what is giving me
joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and
I have gotten a place that I would use for the
school."
Konga yakata sales+black friday http://www.konga.com/?k_id=Betterpikin/DeepLinkGenerator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment and also help Share this AMEBO, your gossip about us will help a friend on any social media *Thanks