November 28, 2015

JOKE OF THE DAY

In an oil company, a man was about to receive a contract of N30 million when his wife called him on phone.
On phone….
Wife: Woooooooooow, darling I have a very big surprise for u, I can't believe this.
Husband: wow, ok pls I will call u back, I'm about to receive a contract of N30 million.
Wife: Darling, it's a good news but this one is very urgent pls come home now, pls it's VERY URGENT.
Husband: but I'm about to…
Wife: PLS JUST COME HOME BABY, TRUST ME.
Husband: em.. pls my wife just called me for an urgent thing. Pls grant me d access to go n come bak quick.
Company: Well, if u leave, I'm afraid of what might happen to d contract.
The man quickly went home…
Husband: (Seriously sweating): honey why dis urgent surprise, when I was about to receive a contract worth 30 million?
Wife: Honey, our troubles are over and God has finally answered our prayers.
Husband: R u pregnant?
Wife: Haba honey is more than pregnancy, if it's just pregnancy I wouldn't have disturbed u in ur contract.
Husband: Wow, so what's d surprise?
Wife: (Being happy) Honey, I can't believe this, u knw we have been praying over 6 months now? God has finally answered us. That Big RAT that always disturb us in the kitchen is finally dead, I called u to remove it, I'm afraid of
touching rats.
One Word For The Woman

1 comment:

Kindly drop your comment and also help Share this AMEBO, your gossip about us will help a friend on any social media *Thanks